Tuesday, November 29, 2011

meet Tricia.

taking notes from a popular feature in the tabloid US Weekly, we wanted to share a "25 Things You Didn't Know About..." list for each of our girls here at the salon. hopefully it will help you all get to know us a little better and provide a little entertainment while we are at it! enjoy.


25 Things You Didn't Know About Tricia... our fabulous owner!

1. I love to sing.
2. I loved school cafeteria food (especially the burritos!).
3. I wanted to be an actress.
4. My favorite football team is the Minnesota Vikings.
5. I have a secret crush on Kid Rock.
6. I love tattoos!
7. I am a passionate Twilight fan.
8. I want an old Mustang.
9. I am terrified of scary movies.
10. My favorite movie is When a Man Loves a Woman.
11. I have one brother.
12. My favorite places to visit are San Francisco and Boston.
13. I love to try new food.
14. I love my arms to be tickled.
15. I dream of the day I go to Italy with my husband Jeremy.
16. I have ran 2.5 marathons.
17. I LOVE to SHOP!
18. I am scared of heights.
19. My girlfriends and I still have sleepovers.
20. I lived in Wisconsin for a while.
21. I was on the dance team in high school.
22. I love all music.
23. I have O.C.D.
24. Ryan Gosling is my boyfriend.
25. I want to work at New York Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment