Wednesday, January 4, 2012

meet Ashley.

25 Things You Didnt Know About Ashley... our always smiling front desk coordinator, full-time cosmo student, and organizer extraordinaire...

1. i hate scary movies. they freak me out and give me nightmares!
2. i have been married since 2005.
3. i hate drinking white milk.
4. favorite color is green.
5. i love consignment shopping.
6. music is a way of expression for me and i love pretty much anything but country.
7. i love horses.
8. i can get emotional about things easily.
9. im very stubborn.
10. i love shopping.
11. i want to travel. ive never done much and only been on a plane to travel once!
12. ive never grown my hair much past my shoulders.
13. i have a huge OCD about socks being saggy on feet! it drives me crazy!
14. i love sushi. its amazingly good!
15. i played volleyball in high school and still love it.
16. i love cooked carrots with salt and pepper.
17. i am scared of heights.
18. i get car sick easily.
19. i have one brother and a step-sister named Ashley, too.
20. i love wine. merlot is one of my favorites.
21. i have a step-son and my husband and i have a son together. yes, i live with all boys!
22. i love to do crafts.
23. my Mom is an inspiration to me.
24. i love photography.
25. i have a huge passion for Harley Davidson motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment